There will be me, Husna and Hannan. Just the three of us. Boarding the plane. Kalau kereta ok lagi, boleh bawa je semua letak dalam boot. But PLANE! How to pack? This list does give me some comfort knowing that I am prepared.
Bring extras in case of emergencies or delays
|Pad to put under your toddler during diaper changes|
You can buy disposable changing pads at supermarkets or reusable ones at baby stores
Bring a few for comfort, shade, and warmth
Carry a variety of sizes for storing soiled diapers, clothes, and shoes
|Small bottles of disinfecting hand gel and toiletries|
|Toys and books|
Your child's favorites, plus several new toys for surprises along the way. Bring sturdy toys that don't have easy-to-lose parts
|Your child's lovey|
|Clothes, socks, and shoes|
One to two outfits per day is a good guideline. Denim and dark colors are good for hiding dirt and stains. Prepare for weather changes by dressing in layers.
Lightweight and easy to pack, and you never know when it will come in handy
|Sun hat and sunscreen|
|Sippy cups, canteens, or bottles|
Encourage your toddler to drink plenty of liquids to avoid dehydration, especially when flying
|Lightweight plastic feeding set with utensils|
|Portable highchair to use at your destination - i will skip this, she does not even use the highchair at home|
Don't forget high-energy snacks for yourself, too!
(If your toddler uses one) - NOPE..thank GOD.
Pain reliever and supplies for treating minor injuries
|Laundry soap & Tablet Bottle Cleanser|
For handwashing soiled clothes en route
For childproofing rooms at your destination
|Portable crib or play yard|
Unless your toddler sleeps with you, or you've arranged for a crib at your destination - yeay toddler sleeps with me..
|Collapsible stroller |
Can usually be gate-checked or stored in the overhead bin of an airplane
Since we will be doing a lot of outdoor sightseeing, baby carrier seems more suitable than stroller
- Start preparing to pack a few days before you travel. Keep a running list of things to bring, or put items out on a table or dresser as you think of them.
- Use a diaper bag with a waterproof lining and a shoulder strap.
- Pack an extra shirt for yourself in your carry-on bag — just in case.
- Prevent leaks by packing medicines and toiletries in re-sealable plastic bags.
- Keep your child's outfits together in one suitcase so you can find them easily.
- Take your camera — and don't forget the battery charger.
- Bring a clip-on reading light so you can read at night without disturbing your child.
Wish me luck!